Basic Information on Louisiana State Tax Credit
Basic information on Louisiana State Tax Credit (residential and apartment complexes)
- Enacted on January 1, 2008, updated January 2o, 2013 with no expiration date!
- For residential systems and residential complexes, i.e. apartment buildings
- Covers solar hot water, solar electric, solar pool heaters, and wind generators.
- You get a refundable tax credit of 50% from the state with a cap of $25,000 per installed system cost. The credit is available for one system per each type of system.
- Here is the form in PDF State Tax Credit form.