The monthly LSES meeting will be Monday, January 14th, dinner at 6:30 and meeting at 7 p.m. at Great Wall Restaurant, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
LSES topics for the meeting will be the net metering rule changes and the continuing of the state tax credits:
- LPSC changes to net metering
- LDR changes to solar tax credits
- LA review of solar tax credits
- Upcoming Spring Tour
- Welcoming our new State Coordinator!
What can you do to help?
- Email email@example.com with any information you find regarding the LPSC, LDR, or Tax Credit Commission. We are trying to compile the most recent and accurate information to present to our members.
- Contact your legislators and show your support for solar! Follow these links to view a complete list of members with contact information for the Louisiana House of Representatives and the Senate. We suggest that you direct them to the LSES Petition and this LSES webpage.
- Email your comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them when you sign the petition! We will consolidate them and post them anonymously on this site.
- Sign the LSES petition! We are well on our way to our goal of 500 signatures! This petition will be sent to the LDR as well as the LPSC.
- Contact your local media outlets and let them know how you feel, especially if you have a solar installation!
Please email email@example.com if you have any helpful information or questions regarding these issues.