Thank you to everyone that attended our 2010 Fall Solar Homes Tour. It was a great success! Our next tour is coming up in Spring 2012- stay tuned for any updates. Below is a look at what you may have missed…
1. New Orleans:
Holy Cross Project: Post-Katrina effort to rebuild homes with solar!
Tour one of these homes at 409 Andry Street to see how Louisiana’s solar community has helped.
Click here to view a map. WILL ONLY HAVE TOUR HOURS FROM 10 am- 1pm!
System: 5.3 kW system, 28 panels, 189 w per panel
2. Baton Rouge: (5 Locations)
(1) System: 1.8 kW Outback system
(2) System: Brand New! 20-panel 3.4 kW net metering PV, 2-panel thermal solar water heater, and 15-panel thermal solar pool heater. Bonus feature: Also had 2 solar tube lights installed at initial construction.
(3) System: Solar Electric, 38 panels
(4) System: 4000 W PV System
(5) System: 4.68 kW net-metered PV System
System: 3.2 kW PV system, 14 solarworld 230 w panels, 14 enphase microinverters
4. Lafayette (2 Locations):
(1) System: Brand new 4 kW PV system!
(2) System: 19Kw, (90) BP 215 watt panels, (3) SMA6000
System: 6 watt PV with battery back up, solar thermal hot water heater (120 gal)
System: 3.6 kW solar electric (PV) system with battery backup, 50 gal passive solar water heater (SWH), 10 panel solar pool heater (SPH), 2 solar attic fans
System: Solar thermal system installed in office building
System: 10 kW PV system